We collect the following data from our customers:
- General data: name, address and city are considered as such, general information you fill in on the order form. This information is used to check and process your order. We also use this information to process returns and warranties.
- Your email address: email addresses are used to confirm your order and to inform you when your order is ready for shipment. We might also use your email address to ask questions if we for example suspect that you ordered a product which might not fit your car. We will also use this to inform you of specific discount, promotions and other news if you have subscribed for this service. Unsubscribing from receiving emails is possible using the link below in the email or via my Winparts. It's also here that you can unsubscribe to receive automated messages regarding your order and shipment.
- Your telephone number: to ship your order we always ask your telephone number where we can reach you during business hours (work phone is also fine). If necessary, we will use this number to verify your order. We will never use this telephone number for marketing purposes. You are not obliged to provide this information. If your telephone number is missing, we will contact you by email.
- Payment information: you can for your order using our secure payment environment. This is facilitated by payment provider Multisafepay. We only use this data to check if the order has been paid for and in the case of a refund.
- IP address: we use your IP address to remember your preferences and to determine if you are the right person. With this we are better able to prevent possible abuse by someone else of your my Winparts
We use your data for the following:
- Customer services: our customer services department keeps track of when and why you got in touch with us. This helps for example another representative to serve you better by seeing what has been agreed previously. We also register at what time you called, which will help to determine if we are understaffed or overstaffed during certain operating hours.
- My Winparts: you can sign up for an account. At you account you can find all your orders and get in touch with our customer services department regarding orders easily. We use your account to store information so that you don´t have to provide the same information time on time.
- Reviews: to serve other customers better, we will send you two emails after your order has been confirmed. In these emails we will ask you what you thought of our products and what you thought of our service and website. With this information we are able to help other customers better choose their products and convince we are a reliable supplier.
- Fraud prevention: we make use of certain proactive checks to prevent and discover suspicious orders. In the latter we will use the data as stated above to contact the right authorities.