- internal square drive according to DIN 3121 / ISO 1174
- especially for the removal and assembly of wheel nuts and bolts
- extra long version, especially for deep bed rims
- provided with plastic sleeve for preventing damage to the aluminum rims
- with plastic insert for protecting the wheel bolts and nuts
- plastic sleeve is interchangeable
- chromium molybdenum
Performance Lang Guarantee 2 years Size 1/2'' Model 6-point
Sonic makes high-quality automotive tools suitable for intensive and professional use. Sonic is a Dutch company with production facilities in the Netherlands, Germany and the United States. Not without reason, many garages, race teams and service points trust the quality of Sonic. For example, Sonic is the official supplier of the tools that the Volkswagen Audi Group uses in its workplaces.
Sonic has become famous for her fully stocked toolboxes and trolleys. These completely filled boxes are real artworks. Thus, the toolboxes are made of one piece of metal. They come standard with lifetime warranty on all materials in the trunk and are standard equipped with an anti-reel mechanism. If one drawer is open, the others will lock.
Sonic toolboxes are fully customizable. Different layouts are available for each drawer, making it possible for any combination of tools. The suitcase always perfectly comply with your wishes.
On all of Sonic's tools, if something gets broken, whether it's broken or worn, you'll always get a guarantee. In these cases, you send a claim via Sonic's site with a picture of the problem and within 24h a new piece of tools will be sent to you. Without questions, no hassle, so you can get back to work quickly.
In short, if you buy Sonic tools, you enjoy the following benefits:
- Best-quality tools
- Lifetime Warranty
- 24h warranty on a replacement part
- The most comprehensive range of loose tools (including bits and caps)
- Toolboxes to be assembled as desired
At the moment we have the following Sonic tools in our range:
Expected delivery date: